After Dark Studios Ltd
Last Updated: 23rd September 2019
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
Our Applications obtain the information you provide when you download or register the Application for online services. Registration with us is optional, and you can play offline. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide:
We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
- Your name, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information
- Transaction-related information, including purchases, responding to any offers, or download or use applications from us
- Information you provide us when you contact us for help
- Credit Card information for purchase and use of the Application
- Information you enter into our system when using the Application, including contact information
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your devices unique device ID, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
No - Our Applications do not collect precise information about the location of your device
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Only the information provided & collected by the Application is transmitted to external services to help us provide online multiplayer experiences, user accounts & matchmaking with other users, and advertising. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement
We may disclose User Provided Information and Automatically Collected Information
What are my opt-out rights?
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, who do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them
- If After Dark Studios Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information
You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You should use the standard uninstall processes on your device or via the application marketplace or network
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided Information for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Information that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Information may be required in order for the Application to function properly
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org